Join a DC local and barfly on a one-a-kind experience with this Washington, DC insider tour and orientation. Whether you are living in DC, moving to DC, or just visiting, this is your best way to get off the mall and discover the rest of the city. From where lobbyists, congressional staff, and White House staff hang out, to where popular movies and tv shows where filmed, get the DC experience outside of the memorials and museums.
You will walk away from this tour with a complete list of recommendations tailored to your tastes and the knowledge you need to navigate the Washington, DC Food and Drink Scene.
• Washington, DC overview and orientation
• How to navigate DC
• Locations of key neighborhoods
• Origin of the term Lobbyist and what a Lobbyist is today
• Key Federal Offices in DC
• Top restaurants to explore
• The oldest Irish Pub in DC
• The Inauguration Parade Route
• The Oldest Hotel in DC
• The Oldest restaurant in DC
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: J. Edgar Hoover Building, 935 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20530, USA
Your tour will point out the FBI headquarters as we explore the surrounding neighborhood.
Stop At: Penn Quarter, Washington DC, DC
Explore local Washington, DC food and drink options in downtown DC.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Freedom Plaza, 1455 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington DC, DC 20004-1008
Learn about key historic moments that took place at or near Freedom Plaza.
Pass By: Federal Triangle, Washington, DC, USA
Learn where federal employees conduct meetings and business in DC.
Pass By: National Theatre DC, 1321 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20004, USA
Explore Washington, DC's theater district and learn the history of the key theaters and where to see live entertainment downtown.
Pass By: InterContinental the Willard Washington D.C., an IHG Hotel, 1401 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20004, USA
Learn about the oldest hotel in Washington, DC, its rich place in history and present time.
Pass By: Old Ebbitt Grill, 675 15th St NW, Washington, DC 20005, USA
End you tour at Old Ebbitt Grill, the oldest restaurant in DC, where you can choose to continue exploring downtown DC or stop in for a drink or bite to eat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Expert Washington Insider Guide
- Local Food and Drink Recommendations
Old Ebbitt Grill, 675 15th St NW, Washington, DC 20005, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Guided Tours DC in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.