Enjoy the beauty of Oahu’s South Shore as we cruise from the Kewalo Basin Harbor toward Lē’ahi (Diamond Head). Enjoy the clear view of the Pacific Ocean floor as we cruise over live tropical reefs and one of Hawaii’s popular shipwrecks. Keep an eye out for honu (sea turtles), eels, reef sharks, dolphins, and schools of tropical fish, all visible from the deck of our vessel through our glass-bottom boat viewports. You’ve never seen the ocean like this before!
Perfect for large or small groups. Book a fun-filled tour with your family or friends while visiting Hawaii. It’s a great activity for convention groups, team building, military group outings, local school field trips, or wedding trips showcasing you on your wedding day against the beautiful backdrop of Oahu’s coastline.
PLEASE NOTE: Our crew will make every effort possible to allow guests to see marine life, but since there are conditions beyond our control, we CANNOT guarantee any animal sightings.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kewalo Basin, South Side Waterfront, Oahu, HI 96814
PLEASE ARRIVE 20-MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED DEPARTURE TIME
Located in the Kewalo Basin Harbor at Slip F21. Look for the BIG RED SIGN
- Enter **1009 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96813** if using GPS
- Take the first entrance into the harbor, closest to the intersection of Ala Moana Blvd + Ward Ave
- As you turn off Ala Moana Blvd. we are on the front row of the marina that runs parallel to Ala Moana Blvd.
- $1/hr Metered parking is available upfront, near the restrooms, and towards the south end of the harbor closest to Waikiki and Diamond Head.
- Take bus #19, #20, or #42 from Waikiki
- Exit at Ala Moana Blvd + Ward Ave
- Walk to the boat in Slip F21
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Waikiki Beach, Kalakaua Avenuue, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Cruise along Waikiki Beach toward Diamond Head for stunning views from the water!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- We cannot accommodate power wheelchairs. There is one step across from the dock to board the boat
- We recommend bringing infants in a car seat or hands-free carrier
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We kindly ask that guests keep their face masks on for the duration of the cruise. Guests are still welcome to bring food and drinks on board. But we kindly ask, for the safety of our crew and other guests, that you keep your mask on unless actively eating or drinking. Mahalo!
- 60-minute sightseeing cruise
- Marine life viewing (dolphins, turtles, whales during the season
- Experienced captain and crew
- Canopy-covered deck for shade and comfort
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic beverages (guests may BYOB)
- $1/hr Metered parking is available upfront
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Haleiwa Glass Bottom Boats LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings