In a few hours, your private half-day highlights tour will cover several major sights and attractions, venturing into the many narrow streets of Beacon Hill and ending at the oldest maritime ship still afloat.
First, begin your tour in Boston Common, the oldest green public space in America, dating from 1634. Across the road, the Massachusetts State House holds court over Beacon Hill where your tour continues. Enjoy the centuries-old cobblestone roads and federalist homes which make this neighborhood one of Boston’s most photographed.
Then, continue down the Freedom Trail to the home of silversmith and the man who took America’s most famous horse-ride. Paul Revere’s home is just one of the many historic stops you’ll pass by on your way across the river to the historic Charlestown Navy Yard. Visit the USS Constitution Museum, where your guide will spend half an hour at the museum with you, before departing.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boston Common, 139 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02111-1318
Begin your tour in Boston Common - a resplendent green space - perfect for trouncing through, and equally magical when coated in snow
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Between Beacon St and Cambridge St Beacon Hill, Boston, MA 02108
Wander through the historic neighbourhood of Beacon Hill, with its beautiful red-brick homes and cobblestone streets
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Freedom Trail, 139 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02111
Walk part of the Freedom Trail - where sixteen of Boston’s most historical landmarks strung together by a 2.5 mile walking trail of museums, churches, meeting houses, burial grounds and historic markers
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: USS Constitution Museum, Bldg 22 Charlestown Navy Yard Charlestown, Boston, MA 02129
Finish your tour with entrance to the USS Constitution Museum, where you will get to see the world’s oldest naval ship still afloat.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Plenty of time to take photos of your favourite places
- A friendly, professional tour guide for your own private group
- Entrance to USS Constitution Museum
- Entry/Admission - USS Constitution Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Cost of transportation on the day (if required)
- Food and drink, although your guide will be happy to recommend local favourites along the way
3 hours 30 minutes
Boston, MA, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Travel Curious in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.