Skip the hurried excursions, slow down, and experience Hawaii like a local with a kayak rental from Kailua. Clients will transport their kayaks via their own vehicle (soft racks and straps provided) to their kayaking destination! Having use of the kayak gives you plenty of time to explore nearshore Islands and secluded beaches. You can even get far way from the crowds by paddling out to the Mokulua Islands or Popoia Island to explore their empty beaches and coves.
About This Deal
For our TANDEM (TWO PERSON) kayak rentals you MUST have a car. Any car from convertibles to SUVs can transport up to 3 kayaks.
When you arrive at our store we’ll show you the best and most scenic places on the islands where you can kayak and explore. Also which areas offer the best snorkeling! One of our nice office assistants will go over a satellite map of Kailua Bay or your chosen kayak destination with your whole group present and show you how to safely navigate the waters. In that way we make sure, safety questions you might have can be answered immediately in a detailed manner.
We offer a free, basic paddling lesson when you rent a boat with Twogood Kayaks and will show you the simple and easy technique of loading your kayaks on your vehicle.
Basic Kayak Rental Includes:
• Safety Briefing about area you will be paddling in
• TWO PERSON Kayak
• Life vests
• Soft racks
The offshore islands in Kailua/Lanikai bay are the most popular kayaking spots on the Oahu! They are home to the wedge-tailed shearwater bird and are designated bird sanctuaries. We provide permits for landing on Moku Nui or Popoia Island, backrests, dry bags and snorkel sets are optional rental equipment as not everyone needs them. The beach is a short 5 minute drive from our store, and we provide free foam pads and straps so you can drive your kayak to Kailua Beach or Lanikai Beach.
**Check-in time is no later than 12:00PM, all rentals must be returned by 4:30PM**
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- TANDEM Kayak and Paddles,, You' will need a car to drive it to the beach
- Soft Racks and Straps
- Life Vest
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bird Sanctuary Fee ($3 person) to Mokulua and Popoia Island
134 Hamakua Dr, Kailua, HI 96734, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Twogood Kayaks Hawaii, Inc. in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.