During this exciting, fast-paced, interactive 4D virtual reality experience customers may admire a futuristic Chicago landscape
What You'll Get
- During this unique experience, customers wear VR headsets that display a futuristic vision of Chicago’s most famous landmarks. The adventure is all the more realistic thanks to special 4D effects provided by the dynamic motion platforms riders sit on. The experience also has an interactive aspect, as participants compete with other riders by collecting artifacts and causing changes in the scenery using the movement of their heads. The score of each patron is displayed on a board after the ride has come to an end.
Duration of the experience: approximately 5 minutes
- Height restrictions: customers must be at least 42” (about 106 cm) tall to ride
- The experience is not recommended for expectant mothers, as well as people with the following conditions:
- heart conditions (past or present)
- seizure disorders
- abnormal blood pressure
- back, neck, and shoulder conditions
- Customers are not allowed to wear hats or eyewear during the ride
The Fine Print
About Virtual Rush
Virtual Rush uses state of the art Virtual Reality Technology to give customers an immersive 4-D experience. Guests are dropped into the middle of the action after putting on a Virtual Reality helmet and taking their seats. When the adventure begins, the seat moves with the action and the customer feels the action of flying, riding, zigging, zagging and more.