During an online tasting or course, the participant can learn more about the history, production, and tasting of whiskey
What You'll Get
- During a whiskey tasting class, participant can learn to distinguish different whiskey types, how they’re made, and more.
- Whiskey Ambassador course takes place in two separate three-hour sessions, is adapted to the client’s preferences, and covers topics like tasting principles, production, business approach, and much more. For more information about the comprehensive program that includes an accredited certifcation, click here to visit the merchant’s website.
- What’s included: kits and materials
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Only valid online; not valid at the distillery.
- Method of communication: Zoom
- Click here to view the calendar for upcoming classes
- About the instructors:
- Tasting class: IBD certified whiskey experience specialist
- Whiskey Ambassador course: the teacher has a diploma of distillation and is involved in the whisky production
The Fine Print
About Whisky Gourmet
Whisky Gourmet is led by Franck Mounier, an international Whiskey Experience Specialist. He is well known for whisky experiences on four continents from Whisky and Food pairing exclusive dinners to masterclasses.
Franck is a Whisky Ambassador Tutor (Scotland) and has a distiller degree from IBD (London, UK) and is involved in Bourbon & American whiskey production. He has toured the world to visit more than 100 distilleries. He travels on a regular basis to work with whisky experts. He is also part of a jury for an international Spirit Competition. His whisky consultancy work goes from samples evaluation to bar & restaurant counseling, as well as marketing support to whiskey brands.
Over the years, Franck has trained more than 1,300 participants during his sessions and is recognized for his pedagogical approach and passion for teaching.