Yoga classes help the participants improve their stamina and flexibility as well as relieve stress, balance the body, mind, and spirit
About This Deal
- Yoga enthusiasts may choose from an array of classes from beginners sessions through dynamic Vinyasa to hot yoga, and more.
- View the class schedule for the St Louis location
- View the class schedule for the Creve Coeur location
- View the class schedule for the Des Peres location
- View the class schedule for the St Charles location
- For the 5-class option, customers must use all classes within 30 days from the date of their first class
- Choose from four available locations:
- St Louis
- Creve Coeur
- Des Peres
- St Charles
The instructors at YogaSix believe great posture comes from staying grounded—literally. Their teaching philosophy requires students to stabilize whatever parts of their bodies are touching the ground. Whether it's fingertips and feet in a standing half-forward bend or palms and shins in a downward-facing dog, focusing on those points gives yogis a strong foundation.
After beginning with these basics, instructors introduce modifications that students can try as their skills expand. There are also a range of classes on offer to suit different needs, from intense hot yoga and boot camp to calming meditation and slow flow. This attention to detail is found in the studios themselves, too—they're built from eco-friendly materials and incorporate tons of natural light.