Your path to recovery, relief and relaxation is just a float away…..
About This Deal
60-Minute Float Therapy Session for One Person
One 60 Minute Float Session in our Sensory Deprivation Tank / Anti-gravity Pod and paired with a private rain shower.
Floatation therapy is designed to facilitate short-term sensory deprivation. The experience involves a light-less, soundproof tank filled with 1,000 lbs of medical grade epsom salt (magnesium) water at body temperature, in which the body becomes completely buyoant, allowing one to float effortlessly. The Skin asorbs magnesium which further assits with relaxation and wellbeing.
~ Rest. Relax. Recover ~
Restricted Environmental stimulation therapy (R.E.S.T)
- Improves Creativity and Imagination
- Increases Focus and Concentration
- Speeds up Muscle Recovery
- Reduces symtoms of Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, & Chronic Pain
- Improves Flexibility
- Helps adjust bad behaviors & addictions
- Helps with sleep disorders such as: Insomnia/Narcalepsy
- Complete relaxation
- Migraine relief
- Synchronizes your brain
- Magnesium :Promotes bone & heart health and Enhances skin
- Helps to Reduce high blood pressure
- Boost immune system
60-minutes of floating is equivalent to 6 hours of deep restful recovery sleep.
Your path to recovery, relief and relaxation is just a float away.....
- Floaters drift into a deeply calm and relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and Epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Tank sessions are designed to relax the mind and body and relieve stress.
- Learn how float pod works and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about float sessions.
About Zen Den Healing Studio
A place to heal & transform your body, mind, & soul. Zen Den can help achieve this through use of our Private Meditation Dens / Infrared Sauna Therapy / Medical Massage / Float Therapy / Relaxation & Therapeutic Massage / Energy Healing / Community Events.
Formerly known as Healing Touch Massage, but we have transformed to help you transform. We focus on pain management and believe pain that shows outwardly is usually its last cry for help and has been manifesting for a while.
We believe that subconsciously we hold on to trauma that can eventually turn in to stress, pain, injuries, ailments, and diseases that surface to a physical level, so we are still focused on treating those acute and chronic physical ailments but bringing in the mindfulness part to help teach you to become more aware and get to the deeper root cause because when your soul is pain-free, your body starts to reflect the same!