Happily Ever After by Storybook Springs
Serenity Springs • LaPorte, IN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays to Thursdays, in Cabin 25, 26, 27, or 28 ($219)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in Cabin 25, 26, 27, or 28 with Two Bathrobes to Keep ($345)
- Rose Petal Package with Champagne, Chocolates, Bubble Bath, Rose Petals Around the Bathtub, Candles, and More
La Porte may be a town in Indiana, but literally speaking, it means "the door." Step through the threshold and into the woods when you Escape for a storybook two-night stay for two in a cabin, Sundays through Thursdays ($219) or Fridays and Saturdays ($345) at Serenity Springs, an adults-only lakeside hideaway nestled on the edge of a fairy-tale forest.
You'll find that your plush king-size bed is just right when you make Cabin 25, 26, 27, or 28 your own private castle.
Instead of Hansel-and-Gretel-strewn breadcrumbs, you'll find rose petals sprinkled around a whirlpool tub for two, lovingly drawn with a bubble bath upon your arrival. Curl up in matching bathrobes that are yours to keep while you toast to happily ever after on your first night with a bottle of champagne and a selection of chocolates by soft candlelight.
In the morning, awaken to a bountiful breakfast basket in your cabin. Feel free to tour the woods (they're Big Bad Wolf-free) and ride along the lake in a private horse-drawn sleigh. Catch up on your storytelling with a fishing trip (poles provided), or just stay nice and cozy inside as you recline by the fireplace.
A short drive away, your prince charming will find a steed in the miniature mares and stallions at Knapp's Knee-High Miniature Horse Farm. Later on, develop the golden touch while playing the tables at the Blue Chip Casino. And if that perfect glass slipper still eludes you, find it and other accoutrements at the sprawling Premium Outlets in Michigan City.
Escape to a land not so far, far away––but book it soon; this magic offer only happens once upon a time.
"We dined on a delicious prime-rib dinner and fed the geese that swam in the pond in the back of our cabin. This place gives you very personalized and attentive service. We had a great time."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two per purchaser, up to four additional as gifts
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates: December 28, 2012 through January 1, 2013 and February 14, 2013 through February 17, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy (two people per cabin - no pets or children)
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Taxes/Resort fees not included and will be collected at redemption
- Option A (Weekday (Sunday through Thursday) - Two Night Stay for Two): Includes Rose Petal Package (rose petals around hot tub, bubble bath, chocolates and champagne)
- Option B (Weekend (Fridays and Saturdays) - Two Night Stay for Two): Includes Rose Petal Package (rose petals around hot tub, bubble bath, chocolates and champagne) and two robes to keep
- Valid for the following cabins only: 25, 26, 27, 28
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings