Curl Up By the Fire at a Union Pier B&B
The Inn at Union Pier • Union Pier, MI
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($269) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
- Dinner for Two at Timothy's or Red Arrow Roadhouse Restaurant
- Wine Tasting for Two at Round Barn Winery
Make the most of winter when you curl up by the antique wood-burning fireplace at this romantic B&B.
The thick trunks and long, outstretched branches of the trees that shade Union Pier, Michigan, have been a part of the town's legacy since the 19th century. Lumber was the link to Chicago and Union Pier concerned itself with the shipping of wood to the city. These days, the pursuit of leisure has replaced that of lumber, and trees have come to mark the seasons in which visitors come and go. In warmer months, fluttering kites and fragile sand castles line the beach. When fall comes, the bright foliage is matched by the colors of local artistry in the town's art galleries. And at the first signs of snow, cups of warm coffee and cider steam on the tables of intimate cafés.
Emerging from the trees that surround its bright blue exterior, The Inn at Union Pier has welcomed guests since it first opened its doors as a summertime retreat in the 1920s. Its 16 traditionally appointed rooms are individually decorated and feature private bathrooms and king- or queen-size beds. Once breakfast is served, dine on fruit-topped pancakes, vegetable omelets, and tropical smoothies. Choose a book from the extensive library to read on the oversized porch, or head out to enjoy the nearby hiking trail and winery. When you return, soak in the hot tub or curl up in the Great Room as you warm yourself by the inn's antique Swedish wood-burning fireplace, or kakelugn. It's those unique furnishings that make this cozy B&B the perfect spot for romance along the shores of Lake Michigan.
"The Inn at Union Pier is cozy, comfortable, and relaxing. The staff is friendly and helpful. We loved the food prepared for breakfast. I highly recommend it."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes dinner for 2 at Timothy's or Road Arrow Roadhouse Restaurant and wine tasting for 2 at Round Bar Winery
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- All rooms available with exceptions of suites (Captain's Quarters and Garden View Suite)
- Blackout dates: February 13-14; May 22-24
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • Enjoy By May 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings