Romantic Luxury at a Poconos Estate
The Mansion at Noble Lane • Bethany, PA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Luxury Room ($186) or Premium Room ($204), Sundays through Thursdays
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Luxury Room ($294) or Premium Room ($327), Fridays and Saturdays
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Signature Wine Upon Arrival
- $25 Spa Credit and a Specialty Turndown Service with Candles, Rose Petals, Chocolates, and Bath Salts
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
Relight that spark at this romantic estate, where turndown service includes rose petals, chocolates, and yes, candles.
An emerald swatch of greenery just a two-hour drive from New York City, Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains seem worlds away from the stresses of city life. Wind your way past pretty little villages peppered with Victorian houses to stunning vistas strewn with mountain laurel in late spring. Kayakers and anglers come for the quiet rivers and rhododendron-laced ravines of the Delaware River, while romantics rendezvous among the antique shops and charming restaurants along Route 6.
A Gilded Age grand dame built for the founders of the F.W. Woolworth Company, The Mansion at Noble Lane sits on 22 acres of maple-lined paths. Part of The Akwaaba Bed & Breakfast Inns Collection, this pristine white mansion houses 14 unique guest rooms that preserve original architectural details like elaborate fireplace mantles while offering contemporary comforts like eco-friendly linens, rain showers, and flat-screen televisions. Glassed-in common areas afford scenic views of the surrounding estate, from the formal English garden to the outdoor fireside lounge. After a breakfast featuring locally sourced ingredients, drop in for a yoga class at the 10,000-square-foot recreation facility, which also boasts a massive indoor pool. At night, you'll be treated to a deluxe turndown service that includes candles, rose petals, chocolates, and bath salts for the ultimate in romance.
"Occupying the northeast corner of Pennsylvania is the famed Poconos region, containing 2,400 square miles of mountains, streams, waterfalls, lakes, and forests, making it a beautifully natural getaway at any time during the four seasons."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and June 15, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made. Cancellation policy is 2 weeks, within 2 weeks voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Check-ins after 7 p.m. must be pre-arranged; subject to availability
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): April 17-22, May 9-11 and May 23-26
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2014 • Enjoy By June 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings