95% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
You're probably getting plenty of vitamin C if you're eating your five a day -- but, just in case, we're prescribing a naturally delicious supplement in the shape of an appetizing visit to the Fitzwilliam Hotel's uplifting, zesty Citron Restaurant.
• Peel off just €49 for a three-course meal from the dinner menu for two people with tea or coffee each at the premises voted best hotel restaurant in 2012 in The Saturday Independent by Paolo Tullio.
• Or, if you juice to bring a bigger bunch along, pay €98 for a three-course dinner with tea or coffee for four people in the light, bright, lemon-and-lime fresh surroundings of the recently redecorated mezzanine restaurant, which overlooks the comings and goings in the lobby below.
• Say yellow to starters including ham hock terrine with piccalilli and sourdough bread, and truffle risotto with aged parmesan and mascarpone, before main courses such as daube of beef with watercress, horseradish, potatoes, and Yorkshire pudding' or chicken with purple potatoes, cabbage, and a spiced jus.
• Dessert could be a lemon financier with tea cream and vanilla ice cream, or perhaps a lychee panna cotta with lime marshmallow and a citrus sorbet, before a perfectly prepared tea or coffee each.
• Dinner is served from 6.30 p.m. onwards from Tuesday to Saturday.
Nobody's putting the squeeze on -- but click 'Buy Now' if you'd rather not be pipped at the post.
Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Starter, Main, and Dessert for Two (€49) or Four (€98) People with Tea or Coffee
- from € 49