Everyone knows that Sunday most definitely is not a day to be working. So put down that 'to do' list and take yourself down to Mansion Bar & Parlour instead.
• For £30 (a £59.60 value), two people will enjoy a three-course Sunday roast.
• Four people can enjoy the same meal for £60 (a £119.20 value).
• Starters include delicious chargrilled leeks with blue cheese hollandaise, or kippers marinated in Dijon mustard and bay.
• For your main, tuck into your choice of beef, chicken, or pork -- there's also a vegetarian option available.
• Those with a sweet tooth will adore the bread and butter pudding, the cheesecake, and the lemon posset.
• An Illy coffee is the perfect end to a sumptuous meal.
• What's more, there is live jazz from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
• Mansion Bar & Parlour is part of Hotel Indigo and is located in Earl's Court.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By August 5, 2014
map & location
Mansion Bar & Parlour
Three-Course Sunday Roast for Two (£30) or Four (£60) People with Live Jazz
popular right now
Seaside Indulgence on The South Coast£75
A Weekend Retreat Great for Body and Mind£219
Full-Day 'The Fundamentals of Drawing' Workshop at the V&A with Lun...£44
The Happiness Centre
Weight Management Retreat in the East Sussex Countryside£165
Ride the Hill
Hour-Long Beginners' Mountainboarding Lesson with a Two-Hour Ride f...£16