Everyone knows that Sunday most definitely is not a day to be working. So put down that 'to do' list and take yourself down to Mansion Bar & Parlour instead.
• For £30 (a £59.60 value), two people will enjoy a three-course Sunday roast.
• Four people can enjoy the same meal for £60 (a £119.20 value).
• Starters include delicious chargrilled leeks with blue cheese hollandaise, or kippers marinated in Dijon mustard and bay.
• For your main, tuck into your choice of beef, chicken, or pork -- there's also a vegetarian option available.
• Those with a sweet tooth will adore the bread and butter pudding, the cheesecake, and the lemon posset.
• An Illy coffee is the perfect end to a sumptuous meal.
• What's more, there is live jazz from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
• Mansion Bar & Parlour is part of Hotel Indigo and is located in Earl's Court.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By August 5, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »