83% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Everyone knows that Sunday most definitely is not a day to be working. So put down that 'to do' list and take yourself down to Mansion Bar & Parlour instead.
• For £30 (a £59.60 value), two people will enjoy a three-course Sunday roast.
• Four people can enjoy the same meal for £60 (a £119.20 value).
• Starters include delicious chargrilled leeks with blue cheese hollandaise, or kippers marinated in Dijon mustard and bay.
• For your main, tuck into your choice of beef, chicken, or pork -- there's also a vegetarian option available.
• Those with a sweet tooth will adore the bread and butter pudding, the cheesecake, and the lemon posset.
• An Illy coffee is the perfect end to a sumptuous meal.
• What's more, there is live jazz from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
• Mansion Bar & Parlour is part of Hotel Indigo and is located in Earl's Court.
Enjoy By 5 August, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Mansion Bar & Parlour
Three-Course Sunday Roast for Two (£30) or Four (£60) People with Live Jazz
enjoy £29.60 savings
- from £30