According to The Bentley London, the taking of afternoon tea was started by the Duchess of Bedford when she got hungry between lunch and dinner. Now the hotel invites you to partake of this fine tradition yourself with a champagne afternoon tea for two for £50.
• There'll be no going hungry when the menu features finger sandwiches, freshly-baked scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam, and home-made pastries and cakes.
• This royally good fare will all be washed down with a glass of champagne each.
• You'll also get to choose from a selection of coffees and an array of exotic teas such as English and Indian breakfast, Earl Grey, Golden Assam, Jasmine Pearls, Strawberry and Mango, and Lapsang Souchong .
• Afternoon tea is served daily between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. in the airy Peridot brasserie, where you'll enjoy views over the local gardens.
• This Hilton hotel can be found in Harrington Gardens, just a short walk from Gloucester Road station.
If the duchess didn't have to go hungry between meals then neither should you, just make sure you buy today's deal before it gets nabbed by the nearest royal.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 23, 2014
map & location
The Bentley London
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Bentley London, a Hilton Hotel
popular right now
VIP Package to 'Monty Python Live (mostly) one down, five to go' wi...£99
The Click Studios
Family Photo Shoot with One 10x8-Inch and Two 5x7-Inch Prints£15
Victoria Dental Centre
Dental Exam with X-Rays, Stain Removal, and Polish£35
Segway Experience for Two£29
One (£9) or Three (£25) Bikini Waxes or One (£16) or Three (£44) Ho...£9