Did you know that ombrophobia is the fear of rain? While we don't want to harp on about the weather, there's nothing like cake and champagne to brighten a grey day and with this deal from Cuvee you can get that and a whole lot more:
• For £18 (a £37.90 value, for 53% off) enjoy champagne and afternoon refreshments for two.
• Or treat the family for £35 (a £75.80 value, for 54% off) as the deal is valid for four.
• Enjoy a fine selection of finger sandwiches, before home made scones served with chantilly cream and preserves, and Cuvee's cake of the day -- rather than tea you will enjoy a decadent glass of champagne each instead.
• The dazzling boutique bar prides itself on a sophisticated atmosphere and the friendly and knowledgable staff will be on hand to add a bit of glamour to your outing.
• A voucher for today's deal could make a great gift to present to your loved one this Valentine's Day.
Don't be afraid of damp and soggy days, just click 'Buy Now' for a glitteringly good deal.
For more Valentine's Day essentials, check out our great love-inspired Local deals.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 25, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »