Did you know that ombrophobia is the fear of rain? While we don't want to harp on about the weather, there's nothing like cake and champagne to brighten a grey day and with this deal from Cuvee you can get that and a whole lot more:
• For £18 (a £37.90 value, for 53% off) enjoy champagne and afternoon refreshments for two.
• Or treat the family for £35 (a £75.80 value, for 54% off) as the deal is valid for four.
• Enjoy a fine selection of finger sandwiches, before home made scones served with chantilly cream and preserves, and Cuvee's cake of the day -- rather than tea you will enjoy a decadent glass of champagne each instead.
• The dazzling boutique bar prides itself on a sophisticated atmosphere and the friendly and knowledgable staff will be on hand to add a bit of glamour to your outing.
• A voucher for today's deal could make a great gift to present to your loved one this Valentine's Day.
Don't be afraid of damp and soggy days, just click 'Buy Now' for a glitteringly good deal.
For more Valentine's Day essentials, check out our great love-inspired Local deals.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 25, 2014
map & location
Champagne and Afternoon Refreshments for Two (£18) or Four (£35)
up to 53%
popular right now
Miranda Hart's ‘My, What I Call, Live Show’ at The O2£45
The Yard Ilkley
Choice of Gourmet Burger for Two (£9) or Four (£17) People; or Two-...£9
Single Oven Deep Clean with Microwave Clean£29
Ashiana Indian and Punjabi Buffet Restaurant
Starter, Main Course and Rice Dish for Two (£12), Four (£23), or Si...£12
Imagine Spa At Hazlewood Castle
A Choice of 30-Minute Beauty or Relaxation Treatment, Refreshments,...£25