Board-certified Dr. Jignyasa Desai heads the team of professionals at this Midtown center. Book an appointment any day of the week, and discover what more than 2,700 Facebook fans like about her practice:
• $149 ($400 value) for 20 units of Botox
• $279 ($750 value) for 40 units of Botox
• $199 ($600 value) for four lipotropic B-12 injections
• $399 ($850 value) for one CC syringe of Restylane with lidocaine
• $999 ($2,000 value) for a peel and Ultherapy treatment for the upper or lower face
Botox is an FDA-approved procedure to temporarily reduce the appearance of crow's-feet and some lines between the brows by injecting medicine that targets muscle contraction under the skin.
Lipotropic B-12 injections combine vitamins and beneficial nutrients from amino acids. They can help promote liver health, which may help increase the body's metabolism and give you the energy to work out and reach your goals.
Restylane can also help lessen the appearance of unwanted wrinkles on your face.
Noninvasive Ultherapy treatment relies on ultrasonic energy to potentially lift and smooth sagging skin in your choice of area -- either around your forehead, brow, and eyes or along your chin and jawline. The chemical peel helps slough away dead skin cells.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 1, 2014
back by popular demand:
NYC Anti-Aging Clinic
Botox, Lipotropic Shots, Restylane, or Ultherapy
- from $149