92% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
How can you tell you've been stuck indoors with the kids too long? You realise you know all the words to their favourite programme's theme song. Forget the lyrics to Sofia the First and get out of the house for a change courtesy of this Escape to Pendley Manor Hotel.
• Leave the kids with your parents while you and your other half stay overnight in a romantic four-poster double room at the Hertfordshire hotel for just £99 (up to a £229.50 value).
• Alternatively, bring up to two children with you and get a twin room with two double beds for one night for £105 (up to a £217.90 value).
• Whichever package you pick, a full English breakfast is part and parcel of your stay; opt for the adults-only option, though, and get a three-course table d'hôte meal at the two-AA Rosette restaurant.
• Guests opting for the twin room package will receive a 20% discount on food.
• The family option might not come with an evening meal, but you'll get entry for two adults and two children to Whipsnade Zoo instead, where you can keep an eye out for the brand new baby giraffe.
• When you get back, make the most of the full use of the leisure facilities: take a dip in the pool, hit the gym, play a round of snooker, or relax with the likes of a manicure, pedicure, or aromatherapy massage.
• If opting for the four-poster package, you'll also receive 20% off spa treatments.
Enjoy By 30 June, 2014
Pendley Manor Hotel
Overnight Stay for Two People with Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner, Full Use of Leisure Facilities, and 20% Spa Discount
enjoy £130.50 savings
- from £99
up to 56%