Think of Roman spa towns and you think of Bath, but it's not our only one: there's also picturesque Buxton in Derbyshire. On the outskirts of the Peak District National Park, near historic houses, wildlife centres, gardens, and theme parks, the market town is a scenic spot with more to it than meets the eye. Find out for yourself with this Escape to Puma's four-star Palace Hotel, Buxton.
• The two of you will lay your heads in a contemporary guest Standard double room with prices from £99*, complete with en suite, work station, easy chairs, coffee table, TV, and Wi-Fi access.
• One night in a standard room is £99 (up to a £232 value), or two nights is £159 (up to a £370 value).
• You'll enjoy an inclusive daily full English breakfast and three-course meal with bottle of wine on your first evening at the Dovedale Restaurant.
• An afternoon tea is included with two-night options.
• The town may look pretty and delicate, but there's plenty going on in and around Buxton if you look closer; something you will have plenty of time to do thanks to your late 12.30 p.m. checkout.
• There is a £10 supplement for Saturday night stays.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 30, 2014
map & location
Puma The Palace Hotel
One- (£99) or Two-Night (£159) Stay for Two People with Full English Breakfast Daily and a Three-Course Dinner with Wine
up to 57%
popular right now
Miranda Hart's ‘My, What I Call, Live Show’ at The O2£45
Jay Bassan Beauty
Hour-Long Prescription Facial (£17) or 30-Minute Back, Neck and Sho...£17
1 Click Print
A3 (£6), A2 (£8), A1 (£14), or A0 (£29) Personalised Canvas Print£6
First & Only Airsoft
Full-Day Airsoft Experience with Lunch for One (£24), Two (£45) or ...£24
Grace Harbour Natural Therapies
Hour-Long (£24) or 30-Minute (£15) Hot Stone or Swedish Massage; or...£24