You missed it This great deal for The Speech House Hotel is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
The Speech House Hotel
One- (£99) or Two-Night (£169) Stay for Two People with Daily Full English Breakfast, Cream Tea on One Day, Late Checkout, Bike Hire, and Bottle of Wine if Dining
- Save 51%
- 10 purchased
98% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all," was our first ever lesson in manners. Luckily there's plenty to be said for this Escape to The Speech House Hotel. Lend us your ears and you'll hear that the place is an historic former 17th-century hunting lodge, beautifully renovated and set among the natural beauty of the ancient crown Forest of Dean.
• Allow us to speak plainly: an overnight stay for two people is £99 (up to a £203.75 value), or two nights is just £169 (up to a £385 value).
• Here's something worth getting your mouth around: a full English breakfast among the countrified surroundings is included on each morning of your stay, as is cream tea on one day.
• The Verderer's Court Restaurant serves a variety of cuisine—here you'll receive a bottle of wine if you choose to dine.
• Adult bike hire for both of you is part and parcel of the package on one day, so you can take a ride out into the Wye Valley and Forest of Dean with the greatest of ease—or, if you prefer, swap the day's ride for 30 minutes of archery, 20 minutes of wall climbing and a two-hour walk through the Sculpture Trail in the forest.
• A late 12.30 p.m. checkout is included on your final morning.
Enjoy By 16 July, 2014