You missed it This great deal for Sabor Brazil is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Seven-Course Brazilian Tasting Menu for Two People with Bubbly
- Save 50%
- 337 purchased
99% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The Brazilian Portugese language is teeming with food metaphors: for instance, the act of solving a difficult problem is known as descascar abacaxi, which means peeling a pineapple. Getting to the good stuff is as easy as pie when it comes to today's deal with Sabor Brazil -- and it'll only cost you €99 (a €200 value).
• You and a friend can enjoy a seven-course tasting menu amidst elegant, Baroque-inspired interiors -- the restaurant is one of Dublin's finest eateries.
• Enjoy Prosecco and olives upon arrival.
• You'll follow that up with pão de queijo (traditional Brazilian cheese bread); bacalhau ao forno (layered potatoes with cod, onions, eggs, tomatoes, and olives); chicken coated with cassava crumb on polenta corn; grilled prawn with chilli, fetta, dill and Brazilian salsa; and a pastry pouch with the chef's choice of filling.
• Next move onto a striploin steak with an apricot and walnut béchamel sauce.
• Then really make a meal of it with a fruit sorbet, a cheeseboard, and a chocolate truffle soup.
• Tables are available on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays.
You know which side your bread is buttered -- just click 'Buy Now' and you have your cake and eat it too.
Enjoy By May 1, 2015