99% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The Brazilian Portugese language is teeming with food metaphors: for instance, the act of solving a difficult problem is known as descascar abacaxi, which means peeling a pineapple. Getting to the good stuff is as easy as pie when it comes to today's deal with Sabor Brazil -- and it'll only cost you €99 (a €200 value).
• You and a friend can enjoy a seven-course tasting menu amidst elegant, Baroque-inspired interiors -- the restaurant is one of Dublin's finest eateries.
• Enjoy Prosecco and olives upon arrival.
• You'll follow that up with pão de queijo (traditional Brazilian cheese bread); bacalhau ao forno (layered potatoes with cod, onions, eggs, tomatoes, and olives); chicken coated with cassava crumb on polenta corn; grilled prawn with chilli, fetta, dill and Brazilian salsa; and a pastry pouch with the chef's choice of filling.
• Next move onto a striploin steak with an apricot and walnut béchamel sauce.
• Then really make a meal of it with a fruit sorbet, a cheeseboard, and a chocolate truffle soup.
• Tables are available on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays.
You know which side your bread is buttered -- just click 'Buy Now' and you have your cake and eat it too.
Enjoy By May 1, 2015
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Seven-Course Brazilian Tasting Menu for Two People with Bubbly
enjoy € 101 savings
- from € 99