94% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
What do classical heavyweight Handel and Thin Lizzy's rocker-poet Phil Lynott have in common? They've both penned tunes inspired by Dublin's grand and impressive Clontarf Castle, since transformed into a luxurious hotel for those seeking a glamorous getaway.
• Compose a harmonious break of your own for one night for €85 (up to a €171.50 value).
• Beyond the imposing ivy-clad turrets you'll discover thoroughly modern, inviting rooms, and with a late 2 p.m. checkout, you'll able to enjoy them for longer.
• Around two miles from Dublin city, soak up the legendary nightlife in Temple Bar or head to Café en Seine for a touch of Parisian style, à la Dublin.
• The deal is valid for April 16-25 and 27-30, and May 12, 13, 19, 20 and 26 (all dates subject to availability).
• One child under 11 goes free when sharing a room with two adults.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Enjoy By May 20, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Overnight Dublin Castle Stay for Two People with Late Checkout
enjoy € 86.50 savings
- from € 85
up to 50%