91% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves. Profound, we're sure you'll agree, but sadly not our words: rather those of the great Bill Shakespeare. If you see a break to the heart of Shakespeare country in your destiny, then to thine own self be true with an Escape to BEST WESTERN PLUS Henley Hotel.
• An overnight stay in a Standard room for two people is £119 (up to a £204.72 value), or a two-night stay is £149 (up to a £300.72 value).
• Should you wish to bring the whole family, a two-night stay in a Family room suitable for two grown ups and two children is £199 (up to a £361.31 value).
• The hotel is located in charming Henley-in-Arden, just a short drive from Stratford-upon-Avon.
• On arrival, you'll be greeted with a glass of Prosecco each (plus a soft drink for kids if taking the family option).
• With all options, a two-course meal for each guest is included in the hotel's restaurant (one evening only if staying for two nights), as well as breakfast come morning.
• Included with your stay is entrance to all five of Shakespeare's Houses in Stratford-upon-Avon: from Shakespeare's Birthplace to to the homes of his wife and mother, containing exhibits and live demonstrations to bring the history of England's most astonishing talent to life.
Enjoy By 30 September, 2014
BEST WESTERN PLUS Henley Hotel
One- (£119) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two, or Two-Night Stay for Four (£199); Breakfast, Dinner, and Shakespeare's House Tickets Included
enjoy £85.72 savings
- from £119
up to 41%