City life can be exciting, but sometimes you just need to get away from it all. Take a break from the bright lights and get back in touch with nature for a day or two, all courtesy of this refreshing Escape to the BEST WESTERN Derwent Manor Hotel, Northumberland.
• Drive out into the country and stay over with your fellow traveller in a standard double or twin room for one night for £99 (up to a £213 value), or two nights for £175 (up to a £391.95 value).
• Either way, you'll rest up in accommodation that features en suite, TV, and in many cases rolling countryside views.
• A daily full English breakfast is included with your trip, as is a three-course meal from the choice table d'hote menu on the first night, and a bottle of wine if staying two nights and choosing to dine in Guinevere's Restaurant on the second night.
• Take in some fresh country air with a stomp around the local countryside, then ease back into a busier life with a short drive into Durham and the surrounding market towns and villages.
• Availability for all seven days of the week.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By October 31, 2014