85% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
City life can be exciting, but sometimes you just need to get away from it all. Take a break from the bright lights and get back in touch with nature for a day or two, all courtesy of this refreshing Escape to the BEST WESTERN Derwent Manor Hotel, Northumberland.
• Drive out into the country and stay over with your fellow traveller in a standard double or twin room for one night for £99 (up to a £213 value), or two nights for £175 (up to a £391.95 value).
• Either way, you'll rest up in accommodation that features en suite, TV, and in many cases rolling countryside views.
• A daily full English breakfast is included with your trip, as is a three-course meal from the choice table d'hote menu on the first night, and a bottle of wine if staying two nights and choosing to dine in Guinevere's Restaurant on the second night.
• Take in some fresh country air with a stomp around the local countryside, then ease back into a busier life with a short drive into Durham and the surrounding market towns and villages.
• Availability for all seven days of the week.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 31 October, 2014
BEST WESTERN Derwent Manor Hotel
One- (£99) or Two-Night (£175) Stay for Two People with Daily Full English Breakfast and Three-Course Dinner on One Evening
enjoy £114 savings
- from £99
up to 53%