93% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Originally built as the Escrick parsonage in 1848, the breathtaking Parsonage Hotel & Spa is the answer to the prayers of those looking for a relaxing rural getaway on the outskirts of historic York.
• An overnight stay for two people in an executive room, breakfast, and full use of the hotel spa, is just £79 (up to a £160.15 value); or, extend your stay to two nights for £149 (up to a £300.15 value).
• The hotel boasts 50 rooms, each including an en suite bathroom, flat screen TV, hair dryer, and inclusive Wi-Fi, which you'll be free to enjoy once you've made the most of your welcome coffee and petits fours.
• The hotel's Lascelles Restaurant serves classic, seasonal dishes -- you will enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine should you choose to enjoy a three-course dinner each.
• A daily full English breakfast is included come morning.
• Take advantage of your access to the 16-metre swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, aromatherapy salt room, and fully-equipped gym -- you'll even get 20% off all Signature Treatments.
• Availability from Sunday to Friday.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 31 July, 2014
The Parsonage Hotel & Spa
One- (£79) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two People with Welcome Coffee and Petit Fours, Daily Full English, and Use of Leisure Facilities
enjoy £81.15 savings
- from £79
up to 50%