74% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Popcorn might be the classic accompaniment to a movie, but sometimes it just doesn't cut it. Enjoy something a bit more substantial when you kick back at Roxy Bar & Screen.
• For £24 (a £49 value) two people will tuck into a three-course meal while enjoying a film screening.
• Four people can enjoy the same for £46 (a £98 value).
• Why not start with BBQ chicken wings or nachos before moving on to mains including steak and ale pie, battered haddock, or a pulled pork bun?
• For dessert, those with a sweet tooth will love the apple crumble and chocolate brownie.
• Roxy Bar & Screen is a unique cinema venue that screens films at the back area of the Roxy Sun bar, creating a cosy and intimate atmosphere.
• Screenings usually take place on Sundays at 8 p.m. as well as selected weekday evenings.
• Located on Borough High Street, a short walk (0.1 miles) from Borough Tube.
• Check out the Roxy's Guardian review.
Enjoy By 10 December, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Roxy Bar & Screen
Three-Course Meal and Film Screening for Two (£24) or Four (£46) People
enjoy £25 savings
- from £24
up to 51%