Oh how we all love Sundays; leisurely drives, mowing the lawn, lounging on the settee, not the mention the thing we love most of all -- the almighty Sunday roast dinner -- something The Plough knows all about:
• For £16 (a £34.40 value) two people can tuck into a two-course Sunday lunch with a glass of wine each.
• An easy £32 (a £68.80 value) will get four people the same offer; or it's £48 (a £103.20 value) for six people.
• Your choice of chicken, gammon or beef will be accompanied with homemade roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, sage and onion stuffing, seasonal vegetables and a red wine jus.
• You can pick a starter or dessert to enjoy before or after your hearty roast; think starters like the soup de jour and prawn cocktail -- or a dessert of vanilla cheesecake or warm chocolate brownie.
• Settle into the stylish dining experience at the 17th century Fazley coaching inn.
Add 'consume delicious roast' to your list of things to do come Sunday by clicking 'Buy Now'.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By December 5, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »