You missed it This great deal for The Plough is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Two-Course Sunday Lunch with Glass of Wine Each for Two (£16), Four (£32), or Six (£48) People
in LivingSocial customer ratings
Oh how we all love Sundays; leisurely drives, mowing the lawn, lounging on the settee, not the mention the thing we love most of all -- the almighty Sunday roast dinner -- something The Plough knows all about:
• For £16 (a £34.40 value) two people can tuck into a two-course Sunday lunch with a glass of wine each.
• An easy £32 (a £68.80value) will get four people the same offer; or it's £48 (a £103.20 value) for six people.
• Your choice of chicken, gammon or beef will be accompanied with homemade roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, sage and onion stuffing, seasonal vegetables and a red wine jus.
• You can pick a starter or dessert to enjoy before or after your hearty roast; think starters like the soup de jour and prawn cocktail -- or a dessert of vanilla cheesecake or warm chocolate brownie.
• Settle into the stylish dining experience at the 17th century Fazley coaching inn.
Add 'consume delicious roast' to your list of things to do come Sunday by clicking 'Buy Now'.