Known for their unique burgers, Streat Burger's extensive menu also rings our dinner bell with its truffle fries, sizzling confit wings, two choices of mac 'n' cheese, poutine, house-made truck chips, generous veggie-loaded salads, and more:
• $11 for $20 to spend on food and non-alcoholic drinks
• Graffiti colorfully tags the walls of this casual Lakewood joint
• Loyal locals rave about the fries, burgers, and friendly service
Choose Your Own Burger in Four Delicious Steps:
1) First the fun part: Pick from 13 different burger toppings or try the BOW (Burger of the Week) -- we recommend the Cuban Revolution that wows with fried pickles, drunken onions, honey mustard bacon, Gruyere, sweet and spicy mustard, habanero aioli, and arugula.
2) Next, select what type of juicy burger you want: The veggie is made from roasted veggies and black beans pureed with quinoa; all white chicken breast burger with fresh herbs and spices; the BBB (burger bacon blend) is for true meat-lovers with its beef and ground bacon mash-up; and the namesake Streat Burger is made from Ohio-raised beef simmered in a special house blend.
3) Choose a bun: Whole wheat; classic; seasonal greens served open-face; or the Masa waffle, a savory and sweet gluten-free option.
4) Finally, select your side: French fries sprinkled with sea-salt; duck fat fries with fresh herbs; white truffle oil fries; or a garden salad with fresh veggies and croutons.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 1, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 29, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
$20 to Spend on Creative Burger Combinations, Confit Wings, Mac 'N' Cheese, Salads, and More
- from $11