Italians are famous for a number of things including their fashion, fast cars, and more importantly, their delicious cuisine. If you've worked up a worthy appetite, head down to Da Mario's -- one of Leeds' longest-running trattorias.
• For just £12 (up to a £25.90 value) two people can enjoy a main course each from the pizza, pasta or chicken menu, 20% off a bottle of red or white house wine, and 20% off any deserts ordered.
• Or, for £24 (up to a £51.80 value) get the same, but for four people.
• This offer excludes risotto and any meals on the specials menu.
• Tuck into classics such as Pollo Milanese -- breast of chicken coated in herb and Parmesan breadcrumbs, pan fried served with spaghetti Napoli -- Tagliatelle Al Funghi -- egg ribbon pasta in a sauce of porcini and land mushrooms tossed with Parmesan, garlic and cream -- or Pizza Paesano -- tomato sauce, tomatoes, peppers, zucchini and mushrooms.
• Enjoy fresh pizza, pasta, and chicken dishes at the conveniently located trattoria -- Italian eating place -- in The Headrow, in the heart of Leeds city centre .
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more
Enjoy By October 25, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »