99% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
If you can't remember the last time you treated yourself, then that means it's been too long. Sort that out right away with this offer from the Spa InterContinental on Park Lane.
• For £55 you'll enjoy a 30-minute Elemis facial and a 30-minute deep tissue massage. A glass of Möet & Chandon champagne and a plate of fruit will also be yours to enjoy.
• £110 gets the same for two people.
• The deep tissue massage targets knots with the aim of relieving tired muscles and leaving you feeling relaxed.
• If your skin is in need of some care, then the Elemis facial looks to leave it refreshed and hydrated.
• Alternatively, for £55 two people will enjoy an hour-long steam temple experience.
• Relax and unwind as the aromatic steam infuses the temple, applying a mud mask to your skin to help soften and soothe.
• You'll enjoy 35 minutes in the steam temple with time either side to shower and change.
• There are few places more decadent in which to pamper yourself, and the InterContinental hotel is an urban retreat just a short walk (0.2 miles) from Hyde Park Corner Tube.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 8 March, 2015
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Elemis Facial, Massage, and Glass of Möet & Chandon Champagne for One (£55) or Two (£110), OR Steam Temple Experience for Two (£55)
enjoy £58 savings
- from £55
up to 51%