79% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Buddha was widely considered to be very wise indeed. Well, we think we're fairly judicious as well so you'd do well to listen up when we tell you about this offer from Buddha-Bar:
• For £32 (a £50 value) two people will enjoy a sumptuous afternoon tea.
• Why not add a glass of bubbly each and enjoy a champagne afternoon tea for two for £34 (a £78 value).
• Four people can enjoy afternoon tea for £64 (a £100 value) with a glass of champagne each for £68 (a £156 value).
• Get the same for six people for £96 (a £150 value), with a glass of champagne each for £102 (a £234 value).
• Tuck into a delicious selection of savouries including a duck hoi sin steamed bun, Vietnamese vegatable summer rolls, crispy wonton, and tuna tartar on toasted fennel bread.
• Sweet treats include pistachio macaroons, chilli chocolate mousse, passion fruit and mango tart, and green tea cheesecake.
• You'll also enjoy a pot of tea to share.
• If you opt for the champagne afternoon tea, you'll enjoy a glass of Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label champagne each.
• Buddha-Bar is the perfect place to kick back and relax with friends and the decor with the floor-to-ceiling crystalised dragons and bronze Buddha figures is really something to marvel at.
• Valid seven days a week from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
• The restaurant is located on Knightsbridge, a short walk (476 feet) from Knightsbridge Tube.
Enjoy By 2 December, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Afternoon Tea for Two (£32), Four (£64), or Six (£96) with a Glass of Champagne Each for Two (£34), Four (£68), or Six (£102)
enjoy £18 savings
- from £32
up to 36%