You missed it This great deal for Livingstone Lodge: Port Lympne Reserve and Wild Animal Park is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Livingstone Lodge: Port Lympne Reserve and Wild Animal Park
Overnight Stay for Two People with Full English Breakfast, Welcome Drink, Safari Experience, Park Entry, and Five-Course Dinner (Prices from £160)
in LivingSocial customer ratings
The exotic plains of Africa may seem like a distant dream, but we've managed to track down a wild Escape complete with great cuisine and stylish accommodation. The atmospheric Livingstone Lodge in Kent is offering a handpicked safari experience; the perfect rural retreat for you and a fellow explorer.
• The delightful Livingstone Lodge is nestled within Port Lympne Reserve and Wild Animal Park and offers an unforgettable glamping experience in luxury tents, sleeping two people.
• Prices start from £160 with availability in August, September, and October.
• On arrival you'll enjoy a glass of Amarula or bubbly each.
• Chefs will rustle up a mouthwatering five-course dinner after your first safari to add a gourmet twist to your unforgettable adventure.
• When you wake in the next morning expect to enjoy a full English breakfast before setting off on your second safari experience.
• The Escape also includes free entry to both Howletts and Port Lympne Wild Animal Parks during your stay.
Enjoy By 20 October, 2014
Livingstone Lodge, Port Lympne Wild Animal Park, Lympne Nr Hythe, Kent, CT21 4PD 0844 855 0274 |get directions