The exotic plains of Africa may seem like a distant dream, but we've managed to track down a wild Escape complete with great cuisine and stylish accommodation. The atmospheric Livingstone Lodge in Kent is offering a handpicked safari experience; the perfect rural retreat for you and a fellow explorer.
• The delightful Livingstone Lodge is nestled within Port Lympne Reserve and Wild Animal Park and offers an unforgettable glamping experience in luxury tents, sleeping two people.
• Prices start from £160 with availability in August, September, and October.
• On arrival you'll enjoy a glass of Amarula or bubbly each.
• Chefs will rustle up a mouthwatering five-course dinner after your first safari to add a gourmet twist to your unforgettable adventure.
• When you wake in the next morning expect to enjoy a full English breakfast before setting off on your second safari experience.
• The Escape also includes free entry to both Howletts and Port Lympne Wild Animal Parks during your stay.
Enjoy By 20 October, 2014
Livingstone Lodge: Port Lympne Reserve and Wild Animal Park
Overnight Stay for Two People with Full English Breakfast, Welcome Drink, Safari Experience, Park Entry, and Five-Course Dinner (Prices from £160)
- from £160
up to 54%