97% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The exotic plains of Africa may seem like a distant dream, but we've managed to track down a wild Escape at the atmospheric Elephant Lodge in Kent offering a handpicked Ranger-led experience; luxury glamping, and the perfect rural retreat for you and the rest of your pack.
• The delightful tented lodge is nestled within Port Lympne Reserve and Wild Animal Park and offers an unforgettable glamping experience in luxury tents, sleeping up to eight people.
• Up to eight explorers can stay per tent for £399 (up to a £808.90 value).
• On arrival you'll find two bottles of bubbly in your tent and breakfast each morning is a continental basket in the Elephant Lodge Clubhouse where you'll find fruit juice, fresh fruit, yoghurt, croissants, toast, preserves, cereal, and much more.
• A Kentish hamper awaits featuring locally-sourced products from the following selection; local honey, jams and preserves, chutneys, Kent crisps, Kent fruit juices, local beers, and ciders.
• On one evening during your stay, a park ranger will guide you and your party on an activity in our world renowned Port Lympne Wild Animal Park.
• The Escape also includes free entry to both Howletts and Port Lympne Wild Animal Parks'.
Enjoy By 31 October, 2014
Elephant Lodge: Port Lympne Reserve and Wild Animal Park
Three-Night Stay for Up to 8 People with Daily Breakfast, Two Bottles of Bubbly, Kentish Hamper, Ranger-Led Safari, and Park Entry
enjoy £409.90 savings
- from £399
up to 50%