Trains, cars, and planes are fine methods of travel, but none can boast homely comforts alongside hotel-style luxuries—which is where DFDS Seaways come in. Embark on a relaxing two-night return mini cruise for two people from Newcastle to Amsterdam.
• For £79 (up to a £158 value) you can bunk down for two nights and admire sea views from the deck.
• Cabins include an en suite shower and toilet, as well as air conditioning and reading lights.
• Once you arrive in Amsterdam coaches will whisk you off to the heart of the vibrant city for up to five hours of exploration and free time.
• Note: the cruise departs Newcastle and one night of your stay will be on the outward journey and one night on the return leg.
• Friday and Saturday outbound sailings are subject to a £20 supplement, payable directly to DFDS when booking.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By November 30, 2014