More than 14,600 Facebook fans!
Wake Island is an amazingly thrilling, 80-acre water park that is home to cable wakeboarding, one of the newest and most adrenaline-pumping sports that aquatic adventurers can experience:
• $24 ($49 value) for a two-hour first-timer cable pass for one
• $90 ($180 value) for a 45-minute private lesson + two-hour first-timer cable pass
• $175 ($350 value) for a two-hour private wake boarding birthday party for up to 15
• $12 ($20 value) for a one-hour stand-up paddle board rental on Sat\Sun
• $10 ($20 value) for a one-hour stand-up paddle board rental Mon-Fri
"Fantastic place! I'm so glad the young people in our community have such a great new kick-it spot that we can feel good about! It's a (safe) cool place for them to spend time this summer. Thank you picking our backyard to set up shop!" - Facebook Reviewer
Why You'll Love It
This aquatic Paradise is relatively new to the area, but is the perfect place for beginning boarders and experts alike. Oh, and did we mention this is the largest water park on the west coast -- meaning you get maximum access to aquatic activities -- and it's a lot more than just water. Featuring viewing docks, a beach area, beach hut deli, and more you'll easily be able to pack your day with fun activities and beautiful sights.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
2-Hour Cable Wakeboarding Pass, Paddleboard Rental, Lessons, Wake Board Party, and More
- from $24