The combination of step-by-step instruction and ample opportunities to put what you learn into action makes the Digital Photo Academy's photography course a must for any photographer. You'll learn about techniques regarding the composition of images before heading to East Boston for an in-field photo shoot that will allow you to practice composition techniques and capture the interiors of old world Breed Street architecture (including St. Paul's Church), the landscape of Belle Isle Marsh Reservation, and the majestic Boston skyline.
• $39.99 ($120 value) for a five-hour photography workshop
• Includes a live photo shoot followed by classroom critiques and a work flow session
• You'll receive two additional critiques from DPA instructors, one each week during the two weeks following your live event, provided via email exchange
• Includes one month of free photo organizing and editing software
• Valid only the third weekend of every month starting February 20 2016
• Visit the schedule to choose a date that works for you