You missed it This great deal for Camano Island Inn is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Camano Island Inn
A Two-Night Stay for Two ($299 to $325), Daily Breakfast, Bottle of House Wine, and More
97% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Mount Olympus? Too exclusive. Instead, head to the Olympic Mountains and the Camano Island Inn, just south of the San Juan Islands and about an hour from Seattle.
"Guests at this inn on a bluff above Puget Sound are treated to nonstop views of doll's porpoises, bald eagles, whales, and sea otters, not to mention the Saratoga Passage and Olympic Mountains," says Travel + Leisure.
Escape for two nights, Sundays through Thursdays ($299) or Fridays and Saturdays ($325), to rooms so romantic they would make Aphrodite proud—think hot tubs, plush featherbeds, views of the water, and the sound of waves crashing against the shore. For an even better idea of what's in store, watch this video. Need a longer trip? Combine vouchers to stay for up to four nights.
Start each day with a breakfast fit for Zeus: eggs Benedict or French toast, served with fresh pastries, fruit, hash browns, and toast. Dine by the fireplace in the dining room, under the covered deck overlooking the Saratoga Passage, or in your room.
Divine attractions await you on this getaway. Tucked away from stress and distractions, you can reconnect with nature on the shore of Camano Island State Park (tip: take a picnic lunch with you). Later, get a bird's-eye-view of the area with Canopy Tours Northwest.
In the evening, try dishes with fresh, local ingredients and organic vegetables and herbs from the garden (Escapees have a $25 credit for dinner).
The next day, use your $25 spa credit toward a signature facial, which uses custom-blend masks with seasonal fruit, vegetables, and herbs from Éminence Organic Skin Care line to nourish the skin. And if you're feeling indulgent, schedule a hot stone massage, too, for back-to-back treatments.
Ethereal accommodations paired with a down-to-earth price—grab one of these Escapes before they make like Hermes and all fly away.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 27, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012
the fine print
- Valid for stays from October 1, 2012 through January 31, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 1 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Spa reservations required in advance and subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve and New Year's Day
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
special printed voucher
Deal Fine Print
Valid for stays from October 1, 2012 through January 31, 2013
• Entire value must be used in a single visit
• Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 1 additional as gifts
• Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Spa reservations required in advance and subject to availability
• Not valid on existing reservations
• Based upon double occupancy
• Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
• Blackout dates: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve and New Year's Day
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 27, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms