Bookended by the Houston skyline and panoramic views of the country, the Highlands and Lakes courses of Wildcat Golf Club -- rated 8.8 and 9.3 out of 10 respectively by Texas Outdoor -- are awe-inspiring and with this deal, awfully affordable:
• $189 ($1,015 value) for five rounds of golf and ten one-hour lesson clinics with a PGA pro
• Choose either the Highlands or Lakes Course for your five rounds
• Each of the ten clinics are with Matt Swanson's School of Golf, held on weekends
• School features state-of-the-art teaching studio and PGA teaching pros
• Texas Outdoor called the Highlands course "a must play"
Why You'll Love Wildcat
These two courses are trapped in the very essence of Houston -- designed by Roy Case to both feature skyline views and to take advantage of the Hill Country topography, Wildcat has become the preferred club of Houston pro sport teams and amateur area golfers alike. The Highlands spans 6,954 yards, with its marquee characteristic being its concentration-breaking beauty, while the Lakes course tops out at 7,016 yards and brings water into play on seven holes. Best of all, despite their top-notch offerings and a mention in Avid Golfer magazine's list of top ten luxury courses, both fairways still impress with that most Texan of traits -- old-fashioned hospitality.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 3, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013
Wildcat Golf Club
Tee Off On Two of Texas's Most Talked-About Greens
- from $189