You missed it This great deal for Lightner Creek Inn Bed & Breakfast is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Lightner Creek Inn Bed & Breakfast
A Cozy B&B in an Outdoor Mecca
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
- A One- ($99), Two- ($182), or Three-Night ($248) Stay for Two
- Daily Full Breakfast
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Tucked deep in the Animas River Valley and surrounded by the jagged San Juan Mountains, Durango has long been a popular spot for hunkering down and enjoying the splendor of the mountains. Some might argue that the Ancestral Puebloans had the best view from their clifftop dwellings in nearby Mesa Verde National Park—and their intricate adobe dwellings are amazing (and likely cozy in their own way)—but if you prefer your views with a cup of hot chocolate and a crackling fire, Lightner Creek Inn Bed & Breakfast is probably more your style.
Make your own peace with the geography of southwestern Colorado from the comfort of this nine-room guesthouse, styled after a French country manor and located four miles from downtown Durango. Situated across from a peregrine falcon sanctuary and adjacent to an elk preserve, Lightner Creek is the antidote to mass-produced hotel rooms, with its themed suites, private terraces, and warm duvets.
Inn owners Patra and Marvin will serve up a hot country breakfast that has earned rave reviews each morning of your stay, fueling you for a trip into Durango for silver jewelry shopping, gallery hopping, or a local organic brew.
"Hang around town and you'll discover Main Street's Wild West character and a thriving community euphoric about life in America's premier outdoor hub," says National Geographic.
After a packed day of outdoor activities—hiking, skiing, mountain biking, the list goes on—it's a relief to know some rooms at Lightner Creek have Jacuzzi tubs to soothe tired legs, and all of the rooms have views to inspire tranquility, sore muscles be darned.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 24, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2013
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Valid for up to two guests
- Blackout dates include 12/22/12-1/1/13
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
special printed voucher
Deal Fine Print
Entire value must be used in a single visit
• Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Not valid on existing reservations
• Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
• Valid for up to two guests
• Blackout dates include 12/22/12-1/1/13
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 24, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms