You missed it This great deal for Mayor's Mansion Inn is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Mayor's Mansion Inn
Adding Tinsel and Romance to Chattanooga
97% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
- A Romantic Two-Night Stay for Two in a King or Queen Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($219)
- Or, a Romantic Two-Night Stay for Two in a Honeymoon Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($259) or Friday and Saturday ($369)
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries, A Bottle of Sparkling Wine or Cider, a Mansion Cheese Selection, and Silk Rose Petals in the Room Upon Arrival
- Daily Three-Course Breakfast
You don't have to wait for a meeting under the mistletoe to land that holiday kiss. Just Escape with your someone special to the historic Mayor's Mansion Inn in the charming town of Chattanooga, Tennessee, and unwrap the romantic getaway that's always been at the top of your honey-do wish list.
Whether you're naughty or nice, you'll find the stocking at this AAA Four Diamond property is filled with your favorite things: a bottle of sparkling wine or cider, chocolate-covered strawberries, and a plate of select Mayor's Mansion Inn cheeses. Of the 11 grand and cozy rooms, no two are alike, but silk rose petals strewn about the bed upon your arrival will ensure that you are walking into a wonderland—winter or otherwise.
Treat your taste buds to feast each morning with a daily three-course breakfast in the elegant Tiffany room. Indulge in seasonal, southern favorites, like shirred eggs on polenta cakes or rum-raisin bread pudding with cinnamon-whipped cream, made fresh daily.
Historic Chattanooga is ready with bells on to entertain you. Stop by the Hunter and Houston museums or the Tennessee Aquarium or fall head over heels with history at historic Civil War sites and The Incline Railway, the world's steepest railroad. Should you want to dazzle your dame with diamonds, Hamilton Place Mall is the state's largest shopping center. And, outdoorsy couples can enjoy the gorgeous, linear Tennessee Riverwalk Park for biking, hiking, jogging, or hand-in-hand strolling.
Fine dining at local restaurants offer tantalizing spreads for two from fresh seafood and organic seasonal menus to traditional Chattanooga cuisine.
There's no place like home for the holidays—but nothing says romance and cheer like Chattanooga.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 8 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture with no refund
- Blackout dates are December 31, 2012-January 1, 2013 and February 8-16, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Guest must provide credit card information when booking reservation
- Voucher includes chocolate-covered strawberries, a bottle of sparkling wine or cider, a mansion cheese selection, silk rose petals in the room upon arrival, and daily breakfast
- Taxes are not included in the rate and are to be paid directly to the property upon redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Not valid on group or existing reservations
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 8 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture with no refund
• Blackout dates are December 31, 2012-January 1, 2013 and February 8-16, 2013
• Based upon double occupancy
• Guest must provide credit card information when booking reservation
• Voucher includes chocolate-covered strawberries, a bottle of sparkling wine or cider, a mansion cheese selection, silk rose petals in the room upon arrival, and daily breakfast
• Taxes are not included in the rate and are to be paid directly to the property upon redemption
• Nights must be used consecutively
• All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms