You missed it This great deal for Resort at Squaw Creek is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Resort at Squaw Creek
Winter on the Slopes of Squaw Valley
90% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Forest ViewRoom, Sundays through Thursdays in April, 2013 ($179) or Between January 6 and March 31, 2013 ($199)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Forest View Room, Fridays and Saturdays in April, 2013 ($358) or Between January 6 and March 31, 2013 ($550)
• Ice Skating Rentals and One Skating Session for Two
• $25 Spa Credit Toward a 50- to 75-minute Massage, Facial, or Body Treatment
• Two $15 Beverage Credits at Sandy's Pub
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
High in the Sierras, at more than 6,000 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe serves as the hub for North America's highest concentration of ski areas—indeed, it's a snow-sports enthusiast's dream.
Rated one of the Top 50 Ski Hotels by Condé Nast Traveler, the Resort at Squaw Creek—a AAA Four Diamond hotel—affords guests an unparalleled alpine experience. Each of 405 guest rooms is outfitted with custom furnishings, slate entryways, ceramic-tiled bathrooms, granite vanities, and LCD flat-screen TVs. And each Deluxe Room is appointed with an oversize Deep Powder pillow-top bed, an LCD flat-screen, and a desk or love seat. Oh, and unbeatable forest views through the picture windows.
Hit the slopes at Squaw Valley (ski-in, ski-out access means less time waiting, more time skiing), go cross-country skiing, or snowshoe through the nearby snow-covered meadows. The outdoor exhibition rink overlooks the Sierra Nevada range, which makes ice skating a special experience.
Relax back at the hotel with a visit to the Spa at Squaw Creek, which features ten treatment rooms and is appointed with trickling water features, river-rock accents, and birch columns to create a soothing outdoor aesthetic. Afterward drop into Sandy's Pub, which, in addition to a full bar, a pool table, and several TVs, is known for its award-winning baby-back ribs.
Make a break for the Resort at Squaw Creek and let "the most deluxe resort on the lake," as Frommer's refers to it, be your guide to an unforgettable getaway.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 22, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013