• A One-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Two Queen Suite, Sundays through Thursdays, on December 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20, 2012 or Sundays through Thursdays from January 2 through April 29, 2013 ($185)
• A One-Night Stay in a Two Queen Suite for Up to Six Guests on a Friday on December 7 or 14, 2012 or January 4 or 11, 2013 ($205)
• Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Two Queen Suite on December 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, or 26, 2012 ($215)
• Included Breakfast for Six Guests
• Six Water Park Wristbands
• Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
This winter, you can go dashing through the snow or careening down a super slide into a bubbling splash pool. In fact, with an Escape to Six Flags Great Escape Lodge and Indoor Waterpark in Lake George, New York, you and the whole family can do both.
Whether you're a daredevil or a snow angel, dive into this wet-and-wild wonderland offering plush pads to act as your staging area during your stay: Each spacious suite is designed to fit the whole family, offering cozy sitting areas, full-size sleeper sofas, and plenty of room for watching movies or playing games.
Situated amid the beautiful scenes of the Adirondack Mountains, the lodge boasts a huge indoor water park with nine thrilling white-water attractions. Kids can take part in the exciting activities at the themed Kids Klub area, play in the Star Light arcade, and enjoy special meet-and-greets with the lodge's Timbertown characters. Later, hit the slopes with the family at any of the many nearby ski resorts. In December, the festive "Holiday in the Lodge" is sure to get the whole family in the spirit of the season.
They'll be plenty of splashes and squeals as you and the family ride on inner-tubes through the curls and tunnels that wind through the 38,000-square-foot facility. Navigate the thrills of white-water rafting down the Lazy River, or catch a wave and do some surfing at Boogie Bear Surf.
Smack dab in the middle of the water park lies Tall Timbers Treehouse with more than 160 interactive water features, a trio of twisting body slides, and plenty of water-operated swivel water rifles, hydro-blasters, arch jets, and steering wheels that will let your kids' imaginations run wild. And parents can take a "vacation from their vacation," with a visit to the Tranquility Spa, while the kids grab a snack or a shake at Johnny Rocket's malt shop.
Always a balmy 82-degrees, the park makes a splash any time of year.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 29, 2013
Six Flags Great Escape Lodge and Indoor Waterpark
Winter is Wet and Wild at Six Flags Great Escape
- from $185