You missed it This great deal for Stone Mill Hotel and Suites is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Stone Mill Hotel and Suites
Romance on the Root River in Lanesboro
97% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A One-Night Stay for Two in the Farm or Crate Jacuzzi Suite or Garden Loft
• One Lanesboro-Produced Bottle of Wine
• One Circulatory or Swedish Massage for One Guest
• Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
In a town dubbed The Bed & Breakfast Capital of Minnesota (a self-applied title, but an apt one nonetheless), three traits should reign supreme: rural charm, warm hospitality, and rich history. Indeed, Lanesboro has all three in spades, and though this Escape sends you to a cozy suite in one of the town's most historic hotels—not a B&B—the trinity of bed-and-breakfast criteria remains strong.
Put on a belt—the 11-room Stone Mill Hotel & Suites is primed to charm the pants off you and a guest. With no fewer than 14 bed and breakfasts in a town of less than 800 permanent citizens, Lanesboro's hospitality quotient is palpable. And so it is at the four-floor Stone Mill Hotel & Suites, built mainly of limestone in 1885. Its gracious owners offer free tours of the inn, and you'll quickly find yourself on one as you're led to either the Farm Loft Jacuzzi Suite, the Garden Loft, or the Crate Jacuzzi Suite.
The Farm Loft and Crate suites boast luxurious, modern whirlpool tubs, plus plush queen-size beds and futons (the Garden Loft is appointed with a king). But all three are also loaded with quaint charm. Quilted blankets and hardy wood furniture, plus a throwback iron-claw fireplace in both the Farm and Garden lofts, are reminiscent of an earlier, more agrarian time.
Which brings us to Lanesboro. Named among America's Prettiest Towns by Yahoo! Travel—an honor it shares with coastal Monterey, California, and the deep-red canyons of Sedona, Arizona—this laid-back burg in the state's southeast has much to boast.
Its bounty of outdoor diversion earned it Dream Town status from Outside magazine in 2004; its art galleries and theater community rival those of towns 100 times its size; and its citizenry has maintained a fierce (though friendly!) pride as stewards of this dramatic bluff landscape.
Now—is there any doubt that Lanesboro deserves its many accolades, The Bed & Breakfast Capital of Minnesota being the least of these?
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013
the fine print
- Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): February 14-16, 2013, Fridays and Saturdays from May 24 through October 19, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- 14.375% sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes one circulatory or Swedish massage and one Lanesboro-produced bottle of wine
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
• Reservations required; subject to availability
• Not valid on group or existing reservations
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Based upon double occupancy
• Blackout date(s): February 14-16, 2013, Fridays and Saturdays from May 24 through October 19, 2013
• Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
• 14.375% sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
• Includes one circulatory or Swedish massage and one Lanesboro-produced bottle of wine
• All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms