• A Two-Night Stay in a Full ($205), Queen ($245), or King Room ($295) from Now until March 31, 2013 or from November 2, 2013 until December 31, 2013
• Or, a Two-Night Stay in a Full ($245), Queen ($360), or King Room ($440) from April 1, 2013 until November 1, 2013
• Welcome Beverage Upon Arrival & Daily Breakfast
• Wine and Cheese Every Friday
• Late Noon Checkout
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
Like the yachts that fill the harbor, Nantucket overflows with sophistication and style. The former whaling capital of the world has long since hung up its harpoons, but the remote island of iconic Cape Cod-style clapboard houses and grassy dunes 30 miles off the Massachusetts coast still reels in large catches—though these days it's mostly in the form of high-end tourism. Vacationers are lured to its historic homes, white-sand beaches, and cobblestone streets lined with boutique shops. While the town's opulent history pulses with blue blood, the vibe here dons a casual Nantucket red.
Cliff Lodge represents the utmost in hospitality amid the simple elegance of Nantucket. Revel in the luxury of the island in this 1771 mansion. A former whaling master's house, the Cliff Lodge is bound by the cobblestone streets of downtown to the south and Nantucket Harbor's serene beaches to the north and east. Wake each morning to an included continental breakfast for two, with scones and other confections baked by the resident pastry chef. Wine and cheese served every Friday.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013
Cliff Lodge Bed & Breakfast
Netting High-Class Hospitality on Nantucket
- from $205