98% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A One-Night Stay for Two in a River View King or Two Queen Room, Thursdays through Saturdays
• Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
Visitors to Cambridge, Massachusetts, are usually in the know—literally. Boston's neighboring city across the Charles River is home to two of the country's most prestigious academic institutions: MIT and Harvard University. Not surprisingly, the layout of the metropolis has taken on many of the characteristics of a college quad—streets converge on ivy-strewn traffic circles, and coffee shops and bookstores line the sidewalks inviting intellectual discourse. With the Boston skyline looming in the distance across the water and bike and walking paths aplenty, Cambridge is easily if not best studied on foot.
The Royal Sonesta Hotel Boston is an upscale AAA Four Diamond hotel in Cambridge offering visitors easy access to the whole of Boston. Guest rooms feature stunning views of the Charles River, luxury beds, and chic contemporary décor. An in-room coffee maker, clock radio, electronic safe, mini-bar, and complimentary Wi-Fi and in-room movie service afford guests high-end essentials, and a rollaway bed is perfect for an extra or unexpected guest.
• Get an education in ivy-league shopping and dining at Harvard Square
• Pay your respects to famous Bostonians at Mt. Auburn Cemetery
• Dig into prehistoric exhibits at the Harvard Museum of Natural History
• Walk the steps of colonists loyal to King George III on Tory Row
• Stroll down Brattle Street and stop at Henry Wadsworth Longfellow's House
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 24, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013
Royal Sonesta Hotel Boston
Capturing the Core of Cambridge
enjoy $150 savings
- from $109