You missed it This great deal for Bella Vista Bed & Breakfast is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Spa Castle - New York
All-Day General Spa Admission + 4-Season Grand ...
Lancaster / York$40$25
Home-Delivered Meals with Farm-Fresh Ingredients
Lancaster / York$69$39
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
Lancaster / York$89$29.99
8x10, 12x18, 16x20, or 20x30 Photo Canvas
Lancaster / York$49$8.99
Bella Vista Bed & Breakfast
A Taste of Pennsylvania Dutch Country
- Save 51%
- 164 purchased
81% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($68)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two Any Days of the Week ($130)
• Daily Family-Style Breakfast
• Gift Basket with Candy, Pretzels, Whoopi Pies, and Coupon for One Dessert at the Olde Lincoln House Restaurant & Tavern
A horse-and-buggy ride through the rolling hills, covered bridges, and clapboard houses of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, is the surest way see the heart and soul of the Keystone State in its purest form: through untouched Amish Country. Visitors who flock to Lancaster to taste the fruits of a simpler life defined by Old World crafts and 300 years of tradition are often pleasantly surprised to find cosmopolitan diversions coexisting side-by-side—downtown farmer's markets meld modern and historic offerings, and meals can range from traditional Amish breakfasts to cutting-edge modern cuisine at local area restaurants.
Located in the heart of Pennsylvania's beautiful Lancaster County, the Bella Vista Bed & Breakfast charms visitors with its post-Victorian architecture and old-fashioned hospitality. Stately trees along with a lush lawn and garden add natural grace to the property. Six cheerfully decorated guest rooms all offer Wi-Fi access, rich-wood furnishings, and old-fashioned period décor. Relax with some quality time in the comfortable sitting room while you enjoy the company of other guests and dine by the light of large bay windows.
• Dine at the Olde Lincoln House Restaurant & Tavern
• Take a downtown Lancaster walking tour
• Visit antique shops, the Ephrata Cloister, or the Landis Valley Museum
• See a show at the American Music Theatre or Dutch Wonderland
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 29, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 7, 2014