• A One-Night Stay for Two in the Best Available Room
• Bottle of Wine or Cider Upon Arrival
• Two $15 Gift Certificates for Spa Treatments
• Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
Park City, Utah, has always had a penchant for silver and gold. In the 19th century, it was a hot bed for miners looking to strike it rich, but for the last half century, it's the ski slopes that have sparkled most brightly. But that doesn't mean the rest of the year isn't equally alluring. From hiking and mountain biking the aspen-thick hills to soaking in the natural hot springs, the Wasatch Mountains shine year round.
A podium-worthy pad, the Park City Peaks Hotel knows a thing or two about host-city hospitality—you'll receive a bottle of wine or sparkling cider upon check-in and the wireless Internet is complimentary. Change into something more comfortable—a cotton bathrobe, perhaps—and admire the view of the Wasatch Mountains from your pillow-top king-size bed. Then, swim a lap in the hotel's indoor/outdoor pool, or take a dip in the hot tub.
• Make a reservation at The Spa at Hotel Park City, where you'll have two $15 gift certificates to spend on treatments of $75 or more
• The on-site Upper Deck Sports Pub offers a selection of appetizers, salads, and sandwiches
• Indulge your athletic appetite with world-class hiking, biking, kayaking, and horseback riding at nearby Canyons Resort, Park City Mountain Resort, and Deer Valley Resort
• Visit Utah Olympic Park, home to the 2002 venue for Nordic jumping, bobsled, luge, and skeleton
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 9, 2013
Park City Peaks Hotel
Summer in the Heart of Park City
- from $65