82% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Patio Cottage at Jackson Lake Lodge ($583)
• Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Cottage at Jackson Lake Lodge ($793)
• Daily Breakfast for Two at the Pioneer Grill
• Scenic Cruise on Jackson Lake
• Unlimited Kayak Rentals on Jackson Lake
• See Fine Print for Available Dates
At nearly 14,000 feet, Grand Teton peak dominates the horizon of its namesake park. With more than 300,000 acres of wildlife-packed terrain, Grand Teton National Park provides a chance to catch flora and fauna that have occupied the Wyoming range since the times of T. Rex. And with Jackson Lake at the center of the park, fishing and water sports are in endless supply.
As the name suggests, Jackson Lake Lodge of Moran, Wyoming, provides easy access to the water. Tucked away in the pine trees are clusters of cottages, each boasting its own private entrance, two queen beds, and a private bath. The lodge itself houses a selection of shops, restaurants, and a heated swimming pool. Each morning, rise and shine with breakfast for two at the Pioneer Grill before setting out to explore the area. Scenic lake cruises and unlimited kayak rentals ensure that you'll have plenty of opportunities to get out on the water.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 1, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 5, 2013
Grand Teton Lodge Company
Secluded Cottages by Jackson Lake
enjoy $542 savings
- from $583