Surprises are the best -- especially when they involve an array of sublime food. Winteringham Fields can add that element of surprise to your lunchtime with today's deal. Prepare to be captivated:
- Provide us with £75 and get taken aback with a stunning six-course surprise lunch for two people.
- Alternatively, for £150 four people can be bowled over with the same delectable deal.
- You'll mull over a menu, crafted by diverse and experienced chef, Colin McGurran. We'd hate to ruin the surprise for you, but think dishes like roasted scallops and cockles with leeks and hazelnuts or a meal of succulent roast partridge and confit leg served with homegrown beetroot, blackberries and marinated pear.
- The double AA rosette winning French restaurant uses locally sourced produce to plate up a range of superb dishes which aim to satisfy the most discerning of palates.
- Situated on Silver Street in North Lincolnshire, with lunchtime availability Tuesday to Friday between 12 p.m. and 1.30 p.m.
Want more? Check out Winteringham Fields on Facebook.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 20 October, 2013
Six-Course Surprise Lunch for Two (£75) or Four (£150) People
- from £75