From bathing in milk to fighting wrinkles with sesame oil, the Ancient Egyptians knew a thing or two about beauty. Now you too can relax in a manner fit for pharaohs with massages at Obsidian Pyramid.
- You don't need gold, just £19 (a £58 value) to enjoy an hour-long Thai massage.
- This traditional treatment uses yoga stretching techniques designed to ease discomfort caused by sports injuries, increase flexibility, and relaxation.
- Alternatively, opt for the same price opt for hour-long Swedish massage (a £48 value).
- The classic massage system uses varying pressures to aid deep relaxation.
- Choose from two handy locations: Carpe Diem Therapy Centre in Staple Hill or the Bristol Natural Health Service in Horfield.
It's time to treat yourself, your mummy, or your favourite Giza before it's ankh-ors away for today's deal.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 29 October, 2013