There's more to martial arts than breaking blocks with your noggin. As Capoeira Uniao UK will tell you, it's also about discipline and focus -- oh, and dance and music too.
- For a hoy-yah £19 (a £70 value), you can enjoy an exhilarating workout with ten Capoeira classes.
- Or, for £36 (a £140 value), two people can enjoy the same high-kicking deal.
- The Afro-Brazilian art form could help develop your speed, strength, and flexibility, as well as add to your confidence and self-esteem.
- Be sure to bow to your sensei, as your instructors are amongst the most experienced in London.
- Meditate on this: classes are held at three convenient locations around North London.
Everybody will be kung fu fighting for our deal -- make sure those 'Buy Now' clicks are as fast as lightning to get yours.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By January 29, 2014
back by popular demand:
Capoeira Uniao UK
10 Capoeira Classes for One (£19) or Two People (£36)
up to 73%
popular right now
Meze Meal with a Glass of Prosecco for One (£10), Two (£19), or Fou...£10
A Seriously Chic Stay in Prague£99
Nature's Way Health & Beauty
Hour-Long Swedish, Tui Na, or Physio Massage (£24), 45-Minute Tui N...£24
A Chorus of Culture in Vienna£99
Colonic Hydrotherapy Session (£39) with Enema (£59)£39